Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't tell me don't tell me don't tell me.

So, no one missed me yesterday?  Well, one person did.  But, well, no internet at work yesterday and I didn't have time to write on my phone since I was out in the field sampling all day. 

Water is still high, in case you were wondering.  Crazy high. Oh, and more rain today?  Just great.  More rain all week?  Yup.  Thanks Ohio weather. 

I'm reading garbage urban fantasy again, too.  The series I'm reading right now isn't very good but I find myself still wanting to see what happens.  Don't worry, there are only 9 books in this series (so far).  I just started the second one.  I suck. I was re-reading the George R.R. Martin books (newest one comes out July 12!  and the TV show starts sometime this year, too!) but I keep finding stupid crap to listen to (audio books) and then if the audio book for the next one isn't available then I just download the ebook.  Yup.  Shame shame shame.

And I am kicking ass and taking names in Dead Space.  I finished two chapters last night.  I'm on 9 now.  I just got Dead Space 2 so I'm looking forward to playing it soon, too.  Dead Space is sooooo good.  I don't know why I didn't play it sooner.  *Shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment