Thursday, March 3, 2011

I don't know, it makes me feel like, makes me feel like shit

So...another failed attempt at the EPA thing.  I was getting good reviews at first so I thought I had done well...but no, not so much.  So, I'm kind of bummed out today. 

Also, still flooding everything and now everyone is an expert on how to have prevented it. Where were they when I was asking for guidance two or three weeks ago? Wanna see some flood pics? Here you go.


Also, does anyone know what I am doing wrong that all my photos lately seem to be coming out pink?  I didn't change anything on my camera but the white always comes out as pink, and yesterday afternoon I couldn't get the camera to take a good picture to save my life. 

And check out the video at the bottom.  It's of the very tippy-top of the Cuyahoga River, which normally runs like a small intermittent stream (resembling a small creek, really).  I narrate it like a dork, too. 









1 comment:

  1. Good thing I didn't decide to be a rebel and ignore the road closed sign! Holy crap! Thanks for posting these though. I'm sorry it's not really a good thing. Wish I could help ya out a bit. If you tell me what your camera is I'd be happy to do some research for you. Did you try adjusting the white balance?

    ReplyDelete