Saturday, January 8, 2011

Me gusta la noche

It's snowing, then it's not.  It's gonna be that kind of day.  Especially since I'm here until 11 tonight.  And it's so cold out!  You figure I'd be used to it by now.  Oh well, I suppose. 

I started watching
Micmacs today. I love Jean-Pierre Jenuet.  He is probably my favorite directer of all time.  All of his movies make me feel really good.  The music, the feel, the colors and the vibrance.  I don't know what exactly it is that makes his films so good.  They all make me feel so good about humanity.  Even the one where they ate people to survive after world war 1 in FranceI feel that even though there are bad things happening, people are good.  People can be silly and alive and are unique and awesome in their own little ways.  Everyone has something good about them.  And if they don't, they get what's coming to them.  I didn't get to finish Micmacs, I'm about half way through.  It's so good already, though.  It's on blueray, the first of his films I've seen on blueray and it's absolutely beautiful.  Usually I don't like blueray stuff, the action or blue screen stuff makes my head hurt, there is just something jarring about it.  The blueray on here, though, man, it comes off perfectly beautiful. 

Anyway, I should get to work, right?  Yeah...

Here's some fun music.  Do you even listen to it?  Probably not.  But I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment