Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can you take me where you're going if you're never coming back?

So, weird news came in last night.  My mom's ex Stevarella (who is still a good friend of the family) is getting married to Rose of Sharon next friday.  I guess everything is very quick in the happening.  I don't know, I think I'm still in shock.  I don't know her very well but she seemed really nice and as long as Stevarella is happy then I'm cool with it.  But still, it's so fast!  Crazy. 

My cloudy head has turned into a stuffy muffly scratchy and snotty kind of head.  Clouds in your head suck.  I think mine is a culumonibus.  I learned recently that people thought of clouds as spirits until the 1850s when some guy was like, no, they are just water vapor and classified them for his science hobby group.  I kid you not.  It's all pretty interesting stuff. 

We are going to Mallorca tomorrow with ry's friend and his boyfriend from work tomorrow night, I'm so excited.  The Vic is babysitting so hopefully that goes well.  I'm sure it will, Asher loves him and they have fun together.  And he could use the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment