Friday, January 14, 2011

And it's damaging me for ever, for sure

MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON

I'll probably try to post from the marathon.  It probably won't be any better content that this, though.


Apparently we have entered the age of aquarius and I am not a gemini anymore but now a taurus.  I'm gonna use this as a new beginning.  I'm gonna become the ideal Taurus.  Let's see what that consists of.
Gemini Characteristics:
  • they love to talk yup, this is me...
  • intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information Sounds right...
  • Sharing that information later on with those they love is also a lot of fun for Geminis are supremely interested in developing their relationships That sounds like me, too.
  • Geminis also have a surplus of imagination waiting to be tapped I don't know about this one...
  • They also love to share themselves with their friends, and they make for charming companions. I know quite a few people who would disagree with the charming companion part...
Taurus Characteristics:
  • Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. I do often need validation for what I do.
  • Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this sign revel in delicious excess This sounds more like ry than me...
  • Along these lines, they also favor a good meal and a fine wine I do like good food and wine, but who doesn't like good food?  Really?  I've never met a person who was like 'food?  Eh, i could take it or leave it"
  • They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch. Taurus adores comfort and likes being surrounded by pleasing, soothing things I like comfort and massages...
  • They simply want to get things done, and it's that steady, dogged persistence that winds up being viewed as stubbornness I actually think this is kind of accurate, especially after i just finished draft 5 of the EPA paper...
Hm...I could go either way I guess.  I feel more like a Gemini but maybe that's because I was a Gemini.  Now I need to grab the bull by the horns (cheesy, I know) and really jump into my new Taurus-osity. 
And, P.S.....

Join me in joining the Zombie apocalypse!  I want to go.

1 comment:

  1. Zombie Con sounds fun! I am now an Aquarius. I'll have to see what one best describes me.

    ReplyDelete