Thursday, January 13, 2011

I wish I was a little bit....

Feeling kind of sad today.  Started last night.  Why do I get sad when I hang out with my friends sometimes?  I'm not sure.  What's wrong with me? 

Here is my little part about me feeling bad about myself.  I know that this probably isn't true, but it's my blog and I'm allowed to feel bad for myself every now and then.  Eh, fuck it.  I just don't care.  I do, actually, I care a lot, but what I just wrote sounded like I was a 15 year old preparing to put on black lipstick and stand in the corner with my arms crossed brooding and glaring at everyone.  How pathetic.  Really.  That's just how I am.  I think I always wanted to be the person who could do that, I did try it a few times in high school and then all my high school friends stopped hanging out with me.  That wasn't the reason why, btw, but it did happen.  You figure I'd be a stronger and better and smarter and more fun to be around overall kinda person by now.  I'm not.  *shrugs*.  What can I do? Where do I begin to change?  Maybe I should pull out the black lipstick and black hair dye.  I'll dye it black No 1.

Anyway.   Enough of that for now. I'll stew in it all by myself today. 

Anyone know where I can order a bunch of custom stickers for really cheap?  Even better would be cheap plastic ranger badges but it'd have to be super cheap...I'd even give you one for your efforts....

I'm a big fan of ellipsis, I don't know if you have noticed....

Best quote of last night:  "What could be better than a sentient chimpanzee in a spacesuit?"  "A zombie sentient chimpanzee in a spacesuit?"  "A zombie pirate sentient chimpanzee in a spacesuit."

What should I make tonight?  It's cooking night for me, my new  years cooking project, experiment 2.  I want to make something healthy and yummy (I know, quite a contradiction) to take to the marathon.  I haven't found anything yet.  I'll keep thinking and looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment