Sunday, February 13, 2011

This little piggy is in the market

I had a really good weekend.  It feels good to say that, too. 

Unfortunatly my hair has already faded a pretty good deal, oh well I suppose.  It was bound to happen, my hair isn't very porous.  I guess it needs to be to keep this semi-permanent dye in.  I think I'm gonna buy some orange color next, it's a little more natural so they won't freak as much as work but it will still look cool.

I'm pretty excited, too, because I decided to ask a friend of mine (who is a pretty awesome artist even if he hasn't done much art that I know of lately) to design my tattoo for me.  I kinda ditched the bamboo idea.  I mean, it is pretty but...I think it's cool to have something designed with me in mind.  So, I'm excited to see what he comes up with. 

Anyway...I'm a major slacker today.  It's so hard to be motivated on Sundays.  Really, I know I say it pretty much every week but...eh, you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment