Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spinning round and round and round

So....I can finally say it!  I finished Athena's Cleveland Book.  It took a long time and a lot of effort and it's something I can say that I did, from start to finish, the whole way through.  I finished it and I think it's pretty good.  I have my doubts about it being great, but Ry and Jen told me that it's really good so I'll take their word for it.  You know me and my low self esteem when it comes to things like that. 

Anyway, I have been dying to post that it was done for like a week and a half now but I couldn't until it was received in the mail, I didn't want to ruin the surprise for anyone.  I made scans of all the pages so that we could read it to Asher as well, he loves it, too.  I really should make something for him, too.  Maybe I will.  It's just so time consuming. But, it was pretty fun.  We will see.  I was actually thinking about making a huge photo album for him with all of his relatives and friends in it, he really likes looking at pictures. 

So... in an unrelated side note...here's a pic that Dave photoshopped with Martin from the video from yesterday.  I have to say I think it's pretty funny and true. 

Hmm..what else.  We went to One Red Door last night with JJ. It was fun and Asher was surprisingly well behaved even if he did pee his pants all over the place.  There, I said it, what bad parents we are.  We had massive diaper leak.  At least it was only pee.  Anyway, we took care of it and it was all good.  I wasn't too impressed with my food, I got pan seared Arctic Char with bok choy.  I don't really like boiled bok choy I decided.  Everyone else really liked theirs, from what I could tell, so it was only me.  Ashers was the best, he got macaroni and cheese with beef brisket.  So good.  The mac and cheese had little mint leaves in it, weird but tasty.  And they smothered the whole thing with home made ketchup.  Yum!

After we came home last night, though, my stomach was upset with me, so I don't think it sat too well with me. 

Well, that's enough for now, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment