Thursday, February 24, 2011

I know there's a big world out there like the one I saw on the screen

So, not really sure why, but I was pretty depressed yesterday.  I'm working off a pretty depressed headache today.  Or maybe just a small sinus infection.  Could be that, too. 

Tried some hard cider, Lolo Romy, that Dave suggested (and brought over, thanks Dave!) last night.  It was soo good.  I'm looking forward to having more.  I think Ann might like it, too, so I'm going to try to get some out to her when we fly out there again.  Some British guy who relocated to Cleveland just to make us awesome hard cider.  Ry and The Shig hated it.  More for me.

I need to get a move on for flights to New York.  I just can't seem to get things together, it doesn't help when Ry takes the laptop.  It's a pain in the ass shop for things on the TV computer.  So, that will be the goal this weekend.  On top of everything else I have to do.  Lots to do this weekend and I have to work on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment