Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh, I'm in love, my fingers keep on clicking to the beating of my heart

Oh yes, I'm in love.  With Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji (black butler).  Oh god. I love it.  So much.  I think only the Japanese are capable of making a butler so cool and sexy and awesome and kick ass, even if Ceil did have to sell his soul to get him.  I'd sell my soul to that sexy boy demon.  I watched seven episodes last night after I put asher to bed (daddy was at a beer fest) and stayed up a little too late but I don't care.  I'd do Bassie all day long.  God he's hot.  I guess it's a good thing I have stuff to do when Ry is intermittenly gone for the next coupla weeks on business trips.  Also, I have been feeling very reclusive lately, I just want to be by myself and read or watch anime.  What's happening to me?  I wonder.  I want to go on a sabbatical. 

Might have a guest blogger for one day, will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment