Monday, May 30, 2011

71 emails in my inbox...Yeah, I'm back from vacation.

Sometimes vacations need to be followed by another shot of vacations.  I come back to work and immediately I find news that stresses me out to no end.  I wish I could just not care but I do.  Anyone know anywhere that's hiring a semi-intelligent watershed ranger with a pretty good understanding of algae and water treatment, water management, dam management and Cryptosporidium prevention? Cause I'm your girl.

Came back to a moldy sucky office, too.  Isn't that just awesome. 

I'm gonna try to spend some time talking about California throughout the week as time permits.  I hope I do get the time...we will see. 

Anyway, I have 71 emails to check and respond to before I can do anything else. 

I'm back, baby, I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment