Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DM says you're gonna die, Roll a d6

This goes down as one of my favorite songs ever.  It's so awesome I think I might listen to it on repeat.  I wonder where asher gets that trait from....hmm...


I sucked so bad at fencing last night, which is sad because it was my last class all summer.  It made me really sad.  I think that perhaps that I have not progressed as well as everyone else in my class and so I'm just not as good as everyone else.  And I can't practice unless I get my own gear which is $150 minimum (probably more expensive if I get a nice grip and with shipping).  So, yeah, I'm a little bummed out about it.  But my bro and Martin were good and showed off in front of their girls so that's all good.  I just felt like garbage, cause I felt like I was kinda good for all of a few weeks.  It's okay.  I'll just watch Princess Bride and pretend I'm Inigo Montoyo.  He loses but he's so awesome it doesn't matter and he wins in the end so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment