Sunday, May 15, 2011

I need you now, need you, need you, need you now...

Sunday again.  Another week has cycled through my life and is gone forever but not forgotten. 

Had a nice party last night despite the rain.  We even had a fire for about 25 minutes until it rained too hard.  Thanks to everyone for pitching in.  I should have taken pictures but I forgot.  I suck at that kind of stuff.  Asher had a ton of fun, dancing with everyone in my  living room and building legos with Tom Z.  All in all, a good time was had by all (I hope).  I had fun.  I need to re-evaluate when I throw parties, I can't drink that much on Saturday nights because I have to work early on Sunday mornings. 

I'm gonna get my hair did again before we fly out to Cali.  I'm looking forward to it.  And, I get to see Cake for the first time this week, too!  How exciting.  It's gonna be a good week I hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment