Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I wanna f*ck a government hooker

The new Lady Gaga album rocks.  That's all I'm gonna say about it.

So another day in California.  My birthday.  It was pretty awesome.  I got a massage from Jason and Ann for my birthday at Massage Envy. It was pretty awesome.  I was super allergy-tastic, though, so I dripped snot while I was laying on my stomach.  It's gross but instead of saying something and ruining my relaxation I just ignored it.  Cause I'm gross like that.  And now you all know that, too.  And you may ask why I chose to share that with the world?  It's because I love you all that much.  That's all.

Then we went to a Chinese place for lunch and then a pet store with a huge ass fish that scared Asher right as you walked in. 

Later that afternoon (after naps) we went to this place that has trampolines for walls and floors.  We didn't take pictures here because we were way to busy wrangling children from getting stepped on or jumped into but it was super duper awesomely fun.  There was a giant foam pit you could jump into as well, it was the kid's favorite place.  You pay by the hour and we bought one hour but none of us could jump that long.  Asher got so tired he just laid down on the trampoline and asked to go home after a while.  It was cute.  And yes, I did play DDR afterwards, even though I was so tired.  It was my birthday so I had to make the most of it.

Also, Ann made a peach strawberry rhubarb pie for my birthday that put me into a deep Birthday Bliss.  It was superb. 

A pretty good 30th bday, even though I hate to admit I'm that old. 

1 comment:

  1. I read the sentence fragment "I got a massage from Jason and Ann for my birthday..." about six times to make sure I was reading right, until I managed to read the rest of the sentence and found that no, I was not reading right.

    My thighs hurt just watching the video on that SkyHigh site. That looks amazing :)

    Sounds like you had a great 30th! Yay!

    ReplyDelete