Monday, June 6, 2011

I don't speak German

So, today starts my "way to ruin summer for everyone around you" diet.  Or, a nicer way to say it, my exclusion diet.  I need to figure out what is giving me stomach troubles every week.  So, you know, I'm not usually one to just jump in, I'm much more of a toe dipper, but this time I'm jumping in.  I'm starting with gluten.  So, wish me luck.  I think it's gonna be harder than I imagined orginially but...I'll let you know. 

Just made it to the half way point on my 5o book challenge this year.  I'm way behind on it (I mean, for how far I normally am) at this point because I've been reading a lot manga and comics lately and I don't count those as acutally counting. 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't stomach problems the best? It's been a little over a month for me now. I've lost 8lbs due to barely eating or losing everything I have eaten. Hopefully you figure out what's causing yours. I'm on the elimination stage right now. Subway def killed me yesterday. :( Hope you get better!

    ReplyDelete