Sunday, June 5, 2011

Suprise, you're dead! Ha, ha hahah.

Heya.  Thanks to everyone who played a part in my suprise 3oth birthday party.  It was awesome.  Rachel took me out to lunch to get me out of the house so my bro, martin and ry could start prepping for it and then a bunch of my friends and family helped out and made it really awesome.  So, I apologize for the super short blog update (cause I'm dead tired), but thank you all for such an awesome party.  Guess who didn't get any pictures of the party at all?  Bet you can't guess.  Sorry about that. 

Anyway, I do have to say this is probably the best 3oth birthday party I'll ever have.  Okay, it's probably one of the best birthdays I've ever had.  Honestly, I mean with this and a whole birthday week in California?  I've been spoiled.  It's nice to know how much I mean to my friends and family.   Thanks guys. 

Enough with the sappyjess.  Tomorrow will be back to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment