Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shoot to thrill

I can't remember the next part of the line so you just get shoot to thrill, it's ACDC if you didn't know.

I have a feeling shit is really gonna hit the fan here at work this week...

Baby gym was fun but Asher was totally not about participating.  He just wanted to run around and climb things so while other mommies and babies were participating in class and having fun he was climbing blocks and I was left to participate all by myself, which isn't nearly as much fun as it sounds. You end up feeling kind of dumb when your kid waves to you each time you pass in the circle but won't come and play in the circle with you.  Oh well, he seemed to have fun and that's all that matters.  Boy, it's expensive, though. 

Hmm...good times.  Have the tea party for the fifty book challenge with the library today.  I'm nervous about going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment