Monday, July 5, 2010

Number 100 in the hizzy!

This is my 100th post.  I'm pretty proud of myself.  So proud, I almost forgot to write today.  I just got really wrapped up in what I was doing at work (I'm digging my job lately) and I worked all day long!  

It's sooo hot outside.  It sucks to work outside when it's this hot. 

The airline has unassigned my seat on the return flight from california to cleveland so now I don't acutally have a seat on a sold out plane.  I'm pretty miffed about it, at least ryan and asher have seats.  They told me i need to arrive two hours early to the airport to make sure I can get a seat on the same flight (I do have a seat on that flight, they assured me) and maybe next to my 1 year old baby.  I hope the guy who they sit next to Asher when I don't get the seat appreciates taking care of babies who will probably be pretty unhappy about sitting still for five hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment