Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I don't care what you think as long as it's about me

Feeling weird lately.  I don't know why exactly but I just feel out of sorts with my emotions.  I don't know what I want.  I feel like I'm missing out on something really cool.  I think this is part of my end of 2o's crisis or something.  don't mind me, though, I'm just whining. 

I'm super duper loving Ventana right now.  I will def go see them again when they have another show. 

Started packing for California last night.  It was super cute.  I had a laundry basket and the suitcase on the bed with Asher and he would take what i put in the suitcase out and put it in the laundry basket and then put it back in the suitcase himself.  Over and over.  very cute.  He needs a hair cut and I am afraid.  It's a very difficult procedure to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment