Saturday, June 5, 2010

Strawberry Napoleons

Jen, JJ and I all got together to cook last night.  Originally we were gonna make strawberry ice cream but failed to do the prep work (kind of par for the course for us, read the directions before hand, who does that?) so then we had stuff and were trying to figure out what to maek with puff pastries, whipping cream, instant pudding and strawberries.  JJ suggested Napoleons and then we saw the recipe for the same on the box of puff pastries.  What's interesting about that is that we actually were planning on making something very similar just adlibbing.  how weird is that? They were super delicious and looked really pretty but of course I didn't take a picture of them cause I'm an idiot. Here are pics of clean up cause I'm never smart enough to take pics during the actual cooking.

1 comment:

  1. LOL this is funny...

    I was like "huh, I don't look as big as I thought I would in a picture next to Jen."

    Then I looked at the picture again and realized that I don't look that big next to a REFRIGERATOR hahaha

    Anyway, nice post - this time with pics! Asher looks especially cute in that last one. Cookie Monster must have come up on the screen :)

    You can post a picture of the Napoleons from the puff pastry box. Ours looked JUST like those. Score!

    ReplyDelete