Thursday, June 17, 2010

ADD logicially

So, I am feeling really out of control at work. I feel like every little thing that happens throws me into rages.  I don't know why.  I used to be so cool and in control of my emotions.  I guess it doesn't help that I have my monthly visitor, though I hate using that as an excuse and I hate when people give that knowing nod...you know what I mean. I hate it. 

A girl's word means nothing anymore.  I feel like any integrity that I try to exude is just dust in the wind to borrow a cliche. 

oh well, I'm gonna try to forget about it for now, I'm going to Memphis Kiddy Park with Asher and Ryan for Father's day tomorrow. 

Fuck Work.

1 comment:

  1. The effects on my body from Aunt Flo change for me all the time, especially as I am getting older. You've had a baby and your weight is changing, so it's not surprising that things are different than they used to be. It sucks to "blame" your feelings on that but it's the truth. You don't have to feel bad about it, tho. Just expect it and deal with it the best you can. Hopefully that IS your "excuse" for this week and you can be more relaxed at work next week.

    Have a great weekend at the "Kitty" park! ;)

    ReplyDelete