Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So I like vampire smut novels...sue me.

Yeah, I can't stand it, I love that trash.  I read them like candy and rot my mind.  This author that I'm reading right now loves stupid obvious similies.  For example, if she had written the above statement it would have read as " i read them like candy and rot my mind like acutal candy would rot my teeth if I never brushed them".  Very obvious and stupid stuff like that.  And she needs and anatomy lesson because she thinks that those really awesome sexy muscles that are behind your nipples are called biceps. 

Ryan asked me why I keep reading if I complain so much abou them.  It's because I am stupid.  This is my achilles heel.  And I just don't care.

1 comment:

  1. I can't blame you. One of my favorite authors is Anne Rice, but her writing style is a lot better than this author's...and she does a lot of research into the time period and such before setting her vampires in it. She's awesome.

    Biceps? Really? Geez...

    ReplyDelete