Friday, April 25, 2014

You can say it doesn't matter anymore

All I want today is a big old Cleveland Cassata cake.  Doesn't that sound nice?  It's a rainy, sleepy, chilly day here.  It kind of matches my mood....i'm feeling like I need to be slowly cleaning out my head space and my personal space.  Cleaned my office out really good today.  Did I show you guys the picture of my new standing desk I made for myself?  I'm pretty proud of myself.  See, so professional.  Much cheaper than the one I really wanted, though....this one.  I probably wouldn't get a ton of use out of the whiteboardiness on the desk though in all reality.

Anyway, feeling kind of emotionally fragile today, hence the cleaning of stuff.  So much cleaning today.  It's good to clean.  I wish I could clean like this at home.  The problem is that at home, well, I have so many little people constantly ruining my efforts and it just seems futile.

I need some advice, and I mean helpful and good advice, not just the regular "you need to just relax" kind of advice, on how to be less stressed and how to let go of stress and how to manage my emotional responses/outbursts.  Good luck, right?

Anyway, back to work. Gonna dream I'm eating that delicious looking cake right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment