Monday, February 18, 2013

A hundred different ways to cause hysteria

Slacking off at work today.  I am going to get motivated in just a minute or so.  After I write this.

Rented John Dies at the End last night.  Not impressed.  Parts of it were okay.  I prefer the books hardcore over the movie.  Ry wasn't disappointed but Dave and I were. They just tried to fit too much into one movie, they should have split the book up and either made the book based on the first half of the book or the second half of the book.  Instead they mashed thing up and forced things together and basically (as Dave said) made a Sci-fi original of the whole thing.  Disappointing.  It had tons of potential and it was the first movie in a long time I was willing to risk getting a babysitter past bedtime for to go out and see.  I guess I'm glad Amazon let me rent it instead (and that it isn't playing anywhere around here).
Before glazing, after throwing and paining

After glazing. 


In use with Bleu Peacock Oolong Tea. 
I'm sitting here at work drinking oolong tea from my new mug.  That I made.  From clay.  With my hands.  Which is awesome.  All sorts of awesome.

Planning for the trip to California.  Something to look forward to for sure.

I want to go back to the pottery place.  It was very therapeutic   Relaxing and creative.  Sometimes it's hard to feel like your own person, you know? Maybe.

Still running, if you were curious.  I'm down some amount of pounds.  Why is the abbreviation for pounds lb?  I'm sure it's Latin, which means I should know.  But I don't.  I could look it up. But I'm not going to.  I'm going to go to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment