Saturday, January 26, 2013

though my record will say it, no one will play it

Because, you know, sad songs and waltzes aren't selling this year.

I saw this user generated article on Cracked.com about life statistics and I thought I'd like to generate some statistics for my life.

My life:

  • 11447 days old (1635.3 weeks)
  • 1,052,800 grains (weight) see what I did there with my water math?
  • Number of times I've contracted parasites by choice: 2
  • Years spent in school: 19
  • Cost of 19 years of school: 
    • k-12 in a public school system (averaged)=$54,963 (Thanks tax payers)
    • 2 years part time at a community college studying Japanese = $2000
    • 4 years plus 2 summers at a state college = $40,000
    • How much of the college I paid for myself (including grants) = $40,000
    • Grand total cost = $96,963
  • Average pay before graduation: $6.78 per hour
  • Average pay after College graduation: $13.13 per hour
  • Age entered the work force (under the table): 14
  • Age entered the work force (legitimately): 16
  • Number of jobs I've had to date: 14 (alpha, subway, walmart (x4, pharmacy manager, jewelry associate, cashier, customer service manager), NAS, davey tree, college researcher (aquatic invertebrates and neurobiology (x2), leafguard, sea world, water supply, perkins)
  • Number of jobs I've been fired from: 0
  • Longest stint at any one job: water supply, 5 years
Other stuff: 
  • Number of science fiction movie marathons attended: 14
  • Number of haunted houses I've visited: 88 (fuzzy math)
  • Times I've moved: 11
  • Cities of residence: Akron, Ravenna, Streetsboro, Kent, Bedford, Northfield, Twinsburg/Hudson
  • Number of homes I own: 2
  • Number of homes I want to own: 1
  • Pets owned: 
    • Dogs: 5
    • Cats: 3
    • Horses: 0 (I had a major problem with this when I was younger)
    • Fish: 25 (fuzzy math)
    • Birds: 4 (I hate birds)
    • Snakes: 1 (I also hate snakes)
    • Cows: 8 (by proxy)
    • Guinea Pigs: 1
  • Number of nerf weapons currently owned: 10
  • Nerf wars (official) held at my house: 3
  • Highest level attained in Dungeons and Dragons starting at level 1: 12
  • Number of songs I own that are uploaded to the internet: 14,578 
Places I've been (ohio doesn't count): 
  • San Francisco/San Jose/Mountain View
  • Napa Valley, CA
  • Gilroy, CA
  • Yokohama, Japan
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • Kyoto, Japan
  • Hiroshima, Japan
  • Maui, Hawaii
  • Grand Bahama Island
  • Orlando, FL
  • Pittsburg, PA
  • Middle of nowhere PA
  • Covington, KY
  • London, KY
  • Nashville/Clarksville, TN
  • NYC/Queens/Brooklyn
  • Lake Chataqua, NY
  • Niagara Falls, Ontario
  • Toronto, Ontario
  • Washington, D.C.
This was fun but I'm sure you've had enough.  If not, though, let me know what other statistics you'd like to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment