Monday, January 21, 2013

There's a path running under the city

Science Fiction Movie Marathon was pretty awesome.  I think it was the warmest one on record, 50 degrees.  So weird.  Today is like 8 with wind chill, I think the weather got the invitation to the event late.  It' usually much more like that.  Also, if you haven't seen my facebook post about it, surprise wedding in steam punk.  Ry and I considered asking if we could get married at the marathon but then thought better of it when we remembered our families would never ever forgive us.  I kind of wish we had ignored that and done it our way.  I was a little jealous.  Good for Brooke and Christian.  And...there was cake, so you know I was happy.





So, that was fun.  I have no idea what the formatting is going to look like with these, it looks way wonky in my workspace.  Oh well.  We could only come for a few movies this year, we were there for about 10 hours or so... Next year we are going to take Asher for a few movies and then drop him off and come back.  I think he will like that.  He told us this year that we went to see a bunch of boring old movies that smelled like dust.  Where do kids come up with this stuff?

Here's some cool pics of frozen grass I saw when I was working last week.

I have to go with Seiry alone to get vaccinations today because I messed up the schedule for my day off.  Ry and Asher are at the dentist now....wish me luck, I suck at this, I feel guilty and have a really hard time holding her while she screams bloody murder.  It fucks with my nerves, you know?

And then, fussy baby all day long.  Gonna be a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment