Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's been a long time since I've rock and rolled

Wow, I've really been slacking.  I've been super busy at work lately.  Why, you may ask?  Well, because I just got promoted!  Woo-hoo, right?  That's what I said.  I applied for the job but I just thought I was making it a slight bit harder for the other guy (I couldn't just give him the job that easily, could I?).  But it ended up that we both got promoted.  I wonder still if there was only on position if I would have been promoted but I won't dwell on it too long.  Either way you are now reading words typed by a Watershed Supervisor.  Awwww yeaaaa.....

 It's been a busy half a month already.  Ry is leaving today to go out of town for a few days so Asher and I will be entertaining ourselves.  I'm really starting to look (and feel) pregnant.  My friend Jen is in the hospital right now as we speak having her first little baby boy, Charlie.  Hugs and kisses to her and Chuck, I'm about to cry I'm so happy for them right now!

We took Asher to fun and stuff over the weekend for Katya's 8th birthday party.  We have created a monster.  He had a great time, though.  And he was a pretty decent air hockey player, I was surprised to find out. 

We also went to a members only night at the Greater Cleveland Aquarium.  It was nice, not so crowded.  Asher told us that he "just wants to stay at the aquarium all day long" in the whiniest voice ever.  It was kind of cute. 

We still don't have a name for baby #2 yet...Maybe we are trying too hard?  I don't know. 

And I finally got my taxes done.  I usually don't wait this late but with the trip to California and being pregnant and all sorts of little things going on we just let the time slip by us both.  But, they are done now and I'm paying the state (just doing my part as a good citizen). 

You know what?  Have a freaking phenomenal day. 

1 comment: