Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bad bad boys come with me, come with me

Morning.  Ry has been out of town both last week and this week.  He's coming home again today.  I never sleep well when he's not home.  I had nightmares about getting snowed in in Chicago (where I've never been except for O'Hare International) and then driving around in the snow trying to find someone.  Then we had fireworks and I kept hitting them out of people's hands with a sledgehammer because everyone was being dumb and I thought someone would blow their hands off.  Also, Asher kept trying to pick them up and I was freaking out. 

So, yeah, that's the kind of night I had.  I'm doing dam inspections today.  Insert your dam jokes here.  Only two more after this and I'm done until fall.  So that's nice.  I really don't like doing dam inspections.  I'm cool with it until we have to go down rusty ladders into the dark dank abyss of 60-100 year old underground structures.  Then, I'm not so fond of it at all.  At least I'm pregnant this time so I can make others go down and do my bidding.  It doesn't always work out that way, though, I mean, I don't always want to be pregnant.  Cause you know it's so much fun.  Or maybe you don't.  It's tons of fun.  And I mean that in the most sincerely sarcastic way possible.  Some parts are cool, but not having your body belong to you for almost a year is not a picnic.  But...the end result is good and that's what matters, right?  And I'm more complain-y than normal because I'm tired and grumpy and my back hurts and I feel fat but I'm starving but I'm also full. 

You know, that's enough of that.  I'm sorry.  I just wish I could decide on a name.  It's not even Ryan really holding it up at this point.  Just nothing feels right.  I know we will get there but...


I have my 6 month OB visit on Friday.  I'm pretty sure that my OB is just a vampire with how much blood I've given this pregnancy.  I'm doing the diabetic glucose testing on Friday, more blood work. Honestly, though, I think she's just sweetening up my blood for her own diabolical purposes.  That stuff that they make you drink is gross!  I wish I could just eat something, think a fist full of sour patch kids or something like that) and that would work.  I mean, they could be special medicinal sour patch kids... Actually I want them to be these, these are my current obsession:

Anyway.  I'm going to get ready for the inspection.  It's beautiful 80 degrees and sunny here again today, I'm glad I get to get outside.  You should pick up some vitamin D as well, through your sunblock of course.  Safety first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment