Monday, January 9, 2012

Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep

Still no luck with resolutions for this year.  I want to do something I know I won't automatically fail by April (or after the baby comes) so it's hard to find.  Also, I didn't want to use the internets to tell me what I should do...but now I'm going to have to, I mean, it's already January 9th and I am at a loss. 

After looking at the internet, I still have no motivation.  Not even any good google suggestions.  Maybe I just don't know the right questions to ask.  I guess I could always just pick something arbitrary and hard to prove if I failed or if I kept it, like eating healthier or spending more time with my family.  I mean, prove to me that I didn't do those things.  You can't.  Or you can try but I can deny it.  Either way it's the same thing.

Hmm...well, here are some goals for 2012 for me, in no particular order, that I just made up right now

  1. Eat healthier (lame, I know, but what the heck, may as well add it on there).
  2. Be a more patient and understanding mother. I will refrain from saying why this is on the list at this point in time.   You can decide whatever you'd like as to why it's on here.
  3. Lose the baby weight when the time comes.  (you know, after the baby come out)
  4. Take my kids out on a hike or to a park (without a playground) at least once a month and teach them something new on each trip (at least Asher, I don't know how receptive baby #2 will be right off to learning what flower names are or what kind of animal buries nuts).
That's all I got.  I think that list is pretty OK, now that I look at it. 

Also, I'm going to try to do some creative writing here and there and post it here as well.  Sorry in advance if it sucks, but this is my blog so who cares, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment