Sunday, May 2, 2010

Do-bi-do

I have the Gorrilaz song Super Fast Jelly Fish stuck in my head.  Thanks ryan. 

Yesterday was really good, we went down town in Hudson and went shopping, we went to teh cupcake store (I was disappointed, it was just a cupcake, nothing super duper.  Maybe i went on the wrong day), then both toy stores and I was introduced to Play Mobil toys, the awesomest toys ever.  I can't wait till asher is old enough to play with them.  I want the ghost pirate set.  And we went to Vertical Runner and I got a new pair of work shoes for half off, they were the last pair and in my size, it was meant to be. 

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes I got for my birthday weren't as great as I remembered from last year. I suspect having the cupcakes from The Cupcake Lady at the shower last August has now ruined all other cupcakes for me. Now it seems like Main St. Cupcakes are just a huge dollop of dense frosting on a decent little cake. Oh well. We gotta try the Coldstone cupcakes next.

    ReplyDelete