Friday, December 11, 2015

Maybe I'm not listening

All it takes lately is just one small thing to send me tail-spinning into being super not happy. I saw an article today about how the rest of the nation thinks Americans are clinically narcissistic.  Too bad we can't balance each other out, you know?

Not doing so great at writing a penny rap.  Doing okay writing other stuff but I wish I had hours to dedicate to doing so.  It's really hard to do with only a snippit of time here and there.

I am looking forward to being done with the holidays.  I'm pretty sure if you go back and look at my old blogs I say exactly the same thing.  But, seriously.  I need it done. I'm so tired of just about everything right now.

Gonna fake some smiles and get some stuff done!  Yeah!  Fake it till you make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment