Monday, June 11, 2012

He rights the outlaw wrongs on mars

I'm currently in love with a new (new to me) podcast I found on Nerdist the other day, Thrilling Adventure Hour.  It's a live taped radio drama.  My favorite episodes on the show are the Nevada Sparks Martial on Mars series.  Hilarious.  I highly recommend you check them out.  It makes me laugh so hard.

Had a small mostly family birthday party for Asher over the weekend. At least, I wish family birthday parties were small.  This one wasn't very small but it was fun and hot.  We had it at my mom's house, outside.  And it was hot.  But other than hot the weather was really nice. I'm waiting for Ry to put up the pics on his g+ account so I can steal them and post them on here, so please be patient.  I'm so tired, though, from the party.  Friends made the cake and it was super duper awesome, once again be patient for the pics.

My only complaint about the party was that my dad didn't come.  Or my step brother and his four kids.  I can only assume it was because it was at my mom's house.  It really kind of hurt my feelings. I'm glad Asher didn't notice he wasn't there, he can be pretty perceptive about that kind of stuff.  Asher's new friend Addison was there, though, so that made his day.  I really am glad of how well those two hit it off, and right away at that.  Asher needs more friends close to his own age.  Katya's really getting to be a horrible influence on him.

Anyway, I'm glad that's done and over with.  Now I'm just waiting on this kid to decide when she wants to come out.  I've got my fingers crossed for earlier more than later (but you know how kids are so uncooperative when they don't want to do something...).  I've already gained 31 lbs...I was doing so well keeping it off, too.  I was hoping to be at this amount of weight at delivery, not right now.  I gained 41 lbs with Asher so I was hoping to stay skinnier this time, I really really don't want to do beach body insanity again.  But...I'll probably have to do something. It makes me a little sad, though.  It's all the sweets this girl makes me feel the need to eat.  Ry had to start running again because he put on so much pregnancy weight with me this time.  Poor ry.

That's all for now.  Pics soon I hope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment