It's been a tough weekend. I hate holidays. I really don't think I'm going to get into it other than the bullet points:
- All of the grandparents hate the name we picked.
- I think I'm changing the middle name a bit but we are still sticking with Seiry. Maybe Seiry Rosali or Seiry Rosalind. Rose isn't sitting right with me.
- Ry is totally against my choices for the birth of this child and would prefer a C-section but....he said he'll support my decision even if it terrifies him.
- Asher is turning into a horrible little mean monster. We are working on it.
- Easter sucks and sugar makes a boy mean.
- I hate holidays.
- I'm overwhelmed at work (which is obviously why I'm writing a blog today)
1. The Flog on Felicia Day's new youtube site, Geek and Sundry. Check it out.
2. I'm currently reading the 9th book in the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison. This book is soooo good. Actually, they just keep getting better. I love it. Check them out, too. It's good stuff.
3. I haven't started yet but I just bought the new Mario game for my 3DS...I'm looking forward to starting it this week. I just need to finish my book first.
4. I'm not in love with this song but I really think the video is pretty awesome: Turn me on by david Guetta featuring Nicki Manaj. I'm a sucker for steam punk, what can I say.
5. Another book recommendation, since I mentioned steam punk. Check out the Cherie Priest series that starts with Boneshaker. I've only read the first two so far, the next two are on my list. Very good. I mean, what's better than zombies and steam punk? Not too much that I can tell... Also, her other series, Hellbent, is pretty awesome, too.
There you go. Five things I'm digging right now. Sorry to steal from Felicia Day but...it was fun. I'll do it again sometime.