Sunday, November 20, 2011

What's worse than constantly wanting to throw up all the time but not being able to throw up at all?

I'm not sure, but if you find something that is worse, let me know so I can dwell on how much worse it would be if that were how I felt every day for 6 or so hours.  I will not be doing this again, and if it had been this bad with Asher I think I would have considered not doing it again at all.  This is just peachy and awesome and, blahg.  I can't even bullshit myself at this point. See, I probably shouldn't be writing this early in the morning when Asher refused to let anyone sleep last night (I feel that he must have thought at one point:If I can't sleep no one can) on top of feeling like I would love to throw up and get it over with when I know that a: there will be no throwing up and b: even if there was, it wouldn't make it end.  I would just feel like this again and some more until I threw up or wished I could throw up again. 

Seriously, go hug your mother for going through this for you.  You had better.  She deserves more than that but it's a start. 

Finally back in my office.  Of sorts.  The cube walls haven't come in yet so it's just a big empty room with a bunch of desks in it so far but soon I will have my own slice of office again.  It's nice, I guess, and they expect me to be falling all over myself to congratulate them on what a great job they did in here but quite frankly, I am not impressed.  I would be more impressed if this hadn't taken 4 months of me not having anywhere to call a work station, if I had had warning about the demolition (they are currently demolishing a ladies bathroom that I don't use but other women who work here do use, and I was told they demanded management not pull another "jessica", so now my name is well known with unforcasted demolitions...joy), and if the whole thing wasn't just a gigantic kick in the face.  Half of my shit is still covered in this ridiculously sticky dust and half of my stuff is missing. 

But you know what?  I have just overreacted this whole episode.  Four months of overreaction.  You know. 

2 comments:

  1. :( sigh.. I'm sorry. I know how it feels to need to throw up and not being able to. It honestly is the worse feeling in the world. Hopefully it gets better for you. You are securing the fact that I NEVER want to have kids, so I thank you for that. ;)I know nothing about pregnancy or anything, but when I was having my stomach issues Ginger root capsules helped immensely with the nausea. If you can stand a burning gingery taste in the back of your throat and ginger burps all day that is. Congrats on the baby too BTW. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you completely forgotten the horehound or are you secretly enjoying the near-pukey experience? :) You can use anti-nausea tricks if you're not throwing up, yaknow. Ginger tea, ginger candies (Trader Joe's), horehound. It can help...you know this!

    ReplyDelete