- Had another wonderful year with my kids (who are too smart for their own good) and with my most excellent husband. I plan to continue being excellent to each other for years to come.
- I got promoted
- I got my water III license
- I received a Distinguished Service Award from a professional water organization
- I planned and assisted with hosting a district conference for the AWWA and then was nominated to be the 2nd vice chair for the district.
- Was nominated and became Chairwoman of the Upper Cuyahoga River Scenic River Advisory Committee
- Went on an awesome mommy escape trip to Portland with my bestie Ann.
- Started running
- Ran three 5 ks
- Went to the Columbus Zoo with the kids
- Won the annual Euchre tournament at work
- Got a grant award at work for watershed improvements
- lost some weight and got in the best shape I've ever been in pretty much ever
- found lots of good music
- ate lots of good food
There are lots of other awesome things I'm sure that happened this year but I can't remember now. Please don't be offended if you are part of them and I forgot. Just post them in the comments!
Here's looking to a great 2014.